Explore Everest Base Camp
Dates for Nov 2020 to be set.....
The stunning 35-minute flight between Kathmandu and Lukla takes us to the gateway of the Everest region. We explore the abundance of diverse flora and fauna in the surrounding of Lukla and Namche. Revel in the spectacular views of Mt. Everest - the roof of the world - as well as other mighty Himalayan summits like Lhotse, Nutpse, Amadablam, and Thamsherku to name a few, while walking on the Khumbu Glacier. The Everest Base Camp trip gives you a glimpse into the life of the "mountain people" living in the heart of the Himalayas. Embark on the Everest Base Camp journey for one of the most memorable treks you will ever encounter.
- Kathmandu city tour
- Scenic flight to Lukla
- Experience Sherpa culture
- Cook traditional Nepali food
- Volunteer at a local school
- Summit Mt. Kalapatthar
- Visit the Tengboche Monastery
- Spend time in Namche Bazaar, beautifully situated in a terraced amphitheater facing the hanging glacier below Kwangde
- Individualized photography workshops
Cost ranges from $3350 to $3650 for double occupancy depending on the length of the trek.
$250 more for single occupancy.
Discount available for return clients.
Taking Deposits for Everest Base Camp
April 11-25, 2018
"Courage is the power to let go of the familiar."